Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
I was quite content when I saw the PSoC4 - M version got DMA capabilities. But when I started to dig into that matter (Datasheet, component) I was qui... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey ,    I have modified the dongle firmware to implement UART-BLE bridge project.    How to change dongle firmware to default? Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am running into a project not buliding due to UDB errors.  The error tells me that I can create a control file for the TopDesign component, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am working with the PSoC 4 BLE kit,    and am trying to use the IDAC and sleep mode as a low-power current driver.    The documentation li... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I'm using a PRoC BLE module and for the program that I'm working on, I would like to reserve the first 128 bytes in the Flash ROM for ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,         I'm design a trackpad now. But I don't konw how to do with the GND layer, just left it as a blank plane or place hatch fill on it ?      ... Show More
azcypro1
PSoC™ 4

I ordered two weeks ago.  When are these going to actually ship?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I was doint a project that requires the BLE to move into active mode when the switch is high( default status). When it goes low the device mus... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC Ble imformation-    With the Psoc Ble it is a very easy Psoc to create. If u study on the Psoc Ble then u will be a master on it!     Step 1- go ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy