Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to become a convert from the PIC community.    I have watched almost all Cypress videos on PSoC Creator and BLE.    I am working with the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi, I just got the Pioneer kit and I have downloaded Creator 3.2, but I can't follow the tutorial because Creator doesn't list a Psoc 4 design... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to modify few locations in the Flash via I2C. Is there any example available ? Else I want to know where can I find the API list for this.     ... Show More
DaBr_1233126
PSoC™ 4
Hello all!    I'm using the Pioneer Kit and trying to receive and process the press of a button from a keyfob (iTag.)    I have a couple of issues:   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I saw yesterday the the CY5672 reference design software was finally available on the product page.    So I flashed the dongle's PSOC4 with... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
ORDERED A PIONEER KIT 042 BLE kit..     I am completely new. Trying to create a keypad that send type "characters" to laptop. My keypad will consists ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I would like to know if there's a way to track the number of packet I send per connection interval.     Actually I use a timer which the delay ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with a new product, using the BLE CYBLE-022001-00, which I'm trying to simulate with the Pioneer kit boards, the black one with the CYBL10... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC HID
solved msg Solved
Hi,    I have my PSoC BLE,I can use HID examples to make it  as keyboard and mouse,can we do PSoC BLE  enumuarte as microphone?    If so how? do we ne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    Greetings.     I just received my Pioneer board for PSoC 4, CY8CKIT-042. I'm new to it, so curiously trying to get it to work.    To do ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy