Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, as an intern student I am new at Psoc 4 and I am stuck with a problem. I have been given a project on home energy monitoring, therefore I have to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all    Yday i got PSOC 4200 prototyping kit ,I started working on that ,i started from bootloading by seeing app. note AN68272 and i used PSOC 3.2 ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear All,         I tried to search on forum for support on interfacing DS1307 with PSOC4 CY8C4245AXI-483 but i didnt get any older forum for same.   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi folks please help me.    My psoc4 device is not recognized as com port device after writing (bootloadable) program.    My device is CY8CKIT-049-424... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi I am new to cypress.    ->I have brought PRoC Remote Control kit.I have downloaded PSoC creator, and other IDE's,but I cant find a link to download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to implement the Bluetooth standard on the PSoC BLE device such that I can stream audio from my phone using the Bluetooth redio receiver. Does ... Show More
rola_264706
PSoC™ 4
How to you use the RTC_ConvertDecToBCD(uint32 decNum) command when using the RTC component?  I am trying to set the time of the RTC from terminal inpu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm developing an application based on this UART TO BLE BRIDGE project:    http://www.cypress.com/blog/100-projects-100-days/project-020-uart-ble-bridge.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a switch connected to PRoC.    How to implement debouncer circuit in PRoC as it does not has logic gates/FF? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
yday i got a new prototype PSOC4200 board from cypress,pls explain me the steps where to start with and how to work on this board.    thanks in advanc... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy