Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    See the attached image.  When I am debugging the project, the processor gets inside an if statement that it absolutely should not be able to.  ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Do somebody know the PSOC4 BLE UID(User Identification) how to get? Just like the 96 bit the only global ID data about STM32。 Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using the MiniProg3 to program my PSoC4200. In the application the PSoC is powered by 5,21V. The program process fails. Acquiring the PSoC device ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello ! I am in trouble on programming cy8c4247 in a customer board. I have installed latest psoc3.2, psoc programmer and mini prog3 driver, but when ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    According to the documentation for the block, the CYBLE_EVT_GAPP_ADVERTISEMENT_START_STOP event should be called when advertisement starts or s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been studying the API documentation and the 100 projects as well as trying some experiments with my own custom service. I'm puzzled by the typica... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In the example project SCB_SpiCommMaster there are two SPI components, the SPIM (master) in SCB mode and the SPIS (slave) in UDB mode. My question is:... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can can I get a 100ns-increment counter in PSoC 4 BLE for the purpose of time-stamping data samples?    Using a UDB counter, the system complains ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress Community!         I am working with a PSoC 4200 BLE kit and trying to use 2 SCB blocks to configure 2 different UART connections. I wan... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy