Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello All,         I was hoping some of you might be able to help me out. I'm quite new to the PSoC 4 BLE. I was editing the Central IAS example (Pro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using WCO as LFCLK .    Using the High Speed I/O Matrix (HSIOM), I have routed this clock to Pin P1[0] .    Please note that this is only availab... Show More
ThZi_1396221
PSoC™ 4
A challenging task for you PSOC Hackers out there...    3-phase high frequency pwm with  dead time insertion (250kHz at least 14Bit resolution) with a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am having a very strange problem with UART communication, and I have spent a lot of time trying to find a reason for it. I am using the U... Show More
HeLi_263931
PSoC™ 4
So I got a CY5672 remote control DVK. Its a nice one, the remote control fells quite good. What I would like to do with it is using it a RC for my med... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I saw a download for a board layout file and Schematic file for PSoC BLE and I tried importing the files to Altium but cannot due to not having Caden... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear friends,    i am working on a PRoC BLE project and have come across this error message while trying to add a SPI block.    E2809: Unable to find ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In my project , I am intend to see the voltage value on shunt resistor by sending the data to the pc by usb connection. I am using hyperterminal to se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello! I'm new in programming using PSoC. I need a help! How I can connect my dallas temperature sensor ds18b20 using 1-wire bus to my psoc 4 cy8ckit-... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am attempting to achieve sub 30uA quiescent current for a prototype using a Cypress PSoC 42xx CY8C4247LQI-BL483.    I am using the BLE Pioneer baseb... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy