Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I finally found the schematic of this kit on page 82 of  CY8CKIT-042-BLE_KIT-Guide.pdf    I found the pin Vin connected 4V. But didin't expect, that t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm making a project in which the client reads a few values from the server when the server characteristics are updated.    From what I understand, th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I am still in the design phase of my widget so I need to know what features and prices each available version of the PRoC BLE has.    I found the fea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,         Newly working with cypress products, I recently discovered the PRoC BLE.    I would like to create a new component for the CYBL10563-5... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Anyone have any idea when and how much?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC 4100/4200 Family PSoC 4 Architecture TRM, Document No. 001-85634 Rev. *A    9.3.2.3 Low-Voltage-Detect (LVD)    When is an interrupt generated? O... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am just beginning to use PSoC 4. I would like to have 6 PWM outputs or more from CY8CKIT-042 PSoC 4 Pioneer Kit. When I try to use 6 TCPWM blocks to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Recently i bought PSoC 4200 prototyping mine is not detecting in the cypress programmer,but it is detecting in USB will anyone please suggest PSoC 420... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to become a convert from the PIC community.    I have watched almost all Cypress videos on PSoC Creator and BLE.    I am working with the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi, I just got the Pioneer kit and I have downloaded Creator 3.2, but I can't follow the tutorial because Creator doesn't list a Psoc 4 design... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy