Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
ORDERED A PIONEER KIT 042 BLE kit..     I am completely new. Trying to create a keypad that send type "characters" to laptop. My keypad will consists ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I would like to know if there's a way to track the number of packet I send per connection interval.     Actually I use a timer which the delay ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with a new product, using the BLE CYBLE-022001-00, which I'm trying to simulate with the Pioneer kit boards, the black one with the CYBL10... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC HID
solved msg Solved
Hi,    I have my PSoC BLE,I can use HID examples to make it  as keyboard and mouse,can we do PSoC BLE  enumuarte as microphone?    If so how? do we ne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    Greetings.     I just received my Pioneer board for PSoC 4, CY8CKIT-042. I'm new to it, so curiously trying to get it to work.    To do ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to write a PC Windows application to transfer a file from a PC to my gadget using BLE.    I'm looking for an example, preferably in one of the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear  Cypress,    Good Evening,    we would like to work with PSoC 4XX8_BLE product family for our project.but in our project we must need 2xUARTs, 1x... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This might be more an Android programming question than PSoC but if anyone has experience with FLOAT data:         Using a characteristic with Field, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is more of an observation than a question, but I noticed that Cypress is not in the Bluetooth Developer Portal list of companies that provide Blu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Visit the Cypress Video Library or our YouTube channel to view new video tutorials on PSoC 4 BLE.         PSoC 4 BLE 101: 1 Intro to Bluetooth Low Energy... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy