Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I finally got around to using my BLE explorer kit, and am finding it very hard to stay connected between my device and the app.  The device dis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi, I'm wondering if the new PSoC4/PRoC BLE modules are also able to use "classic" bluetooth communication? I know that both systems use identical/si... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This question is for a Cypress BLE device configured as a Peripheral with a Custom Profile:    When a Central BLE device writes to a Cypress Periphera... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear:        We can configure custom profile as AN91162 "Creating a BLE Custom Profile".Now I want to use the cpu as GATT Client to get data from GATT... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a custom design which used CY8C4247LQI-BL483 for main control chip. I have two ADC input channel, one for battery voltage detect and another fo... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
Is it necessary to provide access to the XRES pin for on-board device programming?    Or can the device be programmed using power reset as on PSoC 1 d... Show More
GuLi_1398161
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    In our application the 7x7mm QFN won't fit. We need to use the WLCSP version but we had difficulty finding any reference design using this p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am trying to run the CYBLE-0220001-00 UART-BLE example app and connect with an Andriod phone running a terminal program.  I have the pionee... Show More
AMSH_1344256
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Why two nos. of crystals(one is 32Khz and another is 24Mhz) are required in CY8C-142 Module KIT.    If both are required for BLE feature or withou... Show More
ToPh_1104671
PSoC™ 4
Table 49. External Clock Specifications CMOS input level only.TTL input is not supported    I plan to run PRoC BLE at 5V, so what is these cmos level ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy