Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AMSH_1344256
PSoC™ 4
24 MHz crystal is used with PSoC-4 to use BLE feature what is the level expected by Crystal at output.    what will happen if level at XTAL24I and XTA... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Was wondering if someone has the dimensions of the PCB antenna on the PSoC4 BLE dev kit.  The trace looks about 0.5mm wide.  I'm doing a layout... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I made a simple project to show this (attached).    I have a couple of custom characteristics. They are of type uint8 array and of length 78 (except o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This is probably more to do with my code than anything, but I wanted to reach out for help.  https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/27347663/DPDTand%204TSP.cydsn.zip... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 4
How I can do to make complete data can be transmitted ?. Because sometimes not transmitted by completo.Ver figure and program Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am new to cypress and am very exited to make my first custom ble profile.    I need to send 3 datasets that i capture from three sensors at... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the demo projcet, the BLE_HID_Keyboard project. First step, i program the project into the demoboard(CY8CKIT-042-BLE). Second step,when the demo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the demo projcet, the BLE_HID_Keyboard project. First step, i program the project into the demoboard(CY8CKIT-042-BLE). Second step,when the demo... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
The builtin chip in my psoc-4 development board (25$) got shorted out. I changed it with a new one.    Now this chip is not being programmed. The devi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to use PWM whilst the processor is in deep sleep? i.e setting up PWM whilst the processor is active and then leaving it running? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy