Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello people:    I am Martin Ortuño from Mexico, I'm new in this PSoC Community.    Well... righ now I have problems with my recent acquisition, the P... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I am using the CY8CKIT-042 pioneer kit and PSOC Creator 3.2 SP1 to develop my first PSOC application.    Firstly, I create an example ... Show More
JuVo_286221
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to advertise a 4 byte value over BLE, which contains RGBW color values that I can use to customize the appearance of the device in the foun... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
UART PROBLEM
solved msg Solved
Hello,     I am new to CY8CKIT-042-BLE and I want to test UART on the CY8C4247LQI-BL483 module. I tried to use an example project SCB_UARTComm and suc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
According to the 'PSoC Creator Component Datasheet, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 2.0' document, the CyBle_GappStartAdvertisement() starts advertisement ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I finally got around to using my BLE explorer kit, and am finding it very hard to stay connected between my device and the app.  The device dis... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi, I'm wondering if the new PSoC4/PRoC BLE modules are also able to use "classic" bluetooth communication? I know that both systems use identical/si... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This question is for a Cypress BLE device configured as a Peripheral with a Custom Profile:    When a Central BLE device writes to a Cypress Periphera... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear:        We can configure custom profile as AN91162 "Creating a BLE Custom Profile".Now I want to use the cpu as GATT Client to get data from GATT... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a custom design which used CY8C4247LQI-BL483 for main control chip. I have two ADC input channel, one for battery voltage detect and another fo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy