Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to use PWM whilst the processor is in deep sleep? i.e setting up PWM whilst the processor is active and then leaving it running? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         how the GATT server be notified that a client made a read request?    I can't find event for that to handle this case.    regards,    Faye... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    what is use of two API    RTC_SetAlarmMask()    RTC_GetAlarmMask()    actually I am trying to compare current time and alarm time. If alarm t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys,    following situation: I have a blood pressure device that I want to read out. Currently my firmware connects to the device and I am able t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i am trying to debug with  PSOC4200 BLEkit PIONER BASEBOARD, but i have some problems,it seem that PSOC creator doesn't run the program, i press h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I come from the Alt*ra world (FPGAs with soft Nios processor), so this is my first look at using something different..    Aside from a few quir... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi, i am new here, i have PSOC4200 BLE, and i am developing a firm with i need to send some data and read other data. Send data over sensors, and rec... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Trying to capture alternate edges and measure time difference (for MPH calc). For now, just using a delay as a hypothetical; however, the time differe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
256K PSoC 4
solved msg Solved

When and where can I buy samples of captioned chips?

Thks

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am having major problems with the CySmart Android app disconnecting from the BLE kit, and only reconnecting on cycling the power on the BLE k... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy