Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    Define current time and date Define first alarm time and date Define second alarm time and date Define alarm flag1 Define alarm flag2        ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I have a few cy8c4124pvi-432. If the Vdd (=Vccd) voltage exceeds 4.5 V they burn! What am I doing wrong? Please help! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress World:    Evidently, the Cypress API macro below, that resides in the Cypress API file BLE_gatt.h, is erroneous:    /* Macro to get star... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm having an issue where the set clock on one of my 4245AXI in 44TQFP does not match the actual clock. When the system clock is set to 48MHz a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all.    I managed to create my first PSoC custom component. It is written in verilog, and it contains a status and a control register, along with a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm just wondering how to create a custom api call between master and slave devices. I want to send a message from master to slave with the master ID ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Please suggest me to display float valves using Uart in PSoc 4 BLE .

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys, I don't know what's wrong, but I've got a project in which I use an Opamp v1.10 to make an active filter with external components, and it wor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've purchased Cy5674 module, which gives option to connect antenna. On every picture was antenna together with module.    But when module arrived, th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am playing around with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE, which includes the CY5670 CySmart USB dongle.  I like CySmart's ease of use, but for heavy duty d... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy