Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

azcypro1
PSoC™ 4
None of my brosers whos the capability to search the forums by keyword, or select threads started by me (for example).  Why not? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We are moving backwards. Excellent Psoc forum was Psocdeveloper.    No forum search button makes total mess. I can't find my own posts.    Search comm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        How ISR work by setting the Flag?? unit32 Flag1 = 0; CY_ISR_PROTO(MyFunction); intmain() { SetHandler (MyFunction) ; } CY_ISR(MyFunction) { Fl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I got my CY8C4246AZI-M443ES (does ES mean Engineering Sample?) chip and board today and built it up.         Usual thing to do is a simple hello world... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
I need to program a psoc-4 chip that is mounted on a PCB.    Is it possible to program the chip while it is still intact on the board using the pionee... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have connected to the ESP8266 WIFI module with help from Pavloven's excellent software example.  I am able to connect to WIFI, and even open ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Dear sir 1)I want to purchase Psoc 4200 device and also I want to understand speciality of Psoc 4 device. ?? 2)Is it FPGA or embedded developm... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    there is alarm handler , main function , two alarm structure , what I have to do to set  next alarm,  next mask ?    can you please check the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Iam using CY8CKIT-042-BLE with CY8C4247LQI module with UART to BLE example project. When I send over UART a long message (about 40 bytes) it... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy