Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Newby here. I am using a PSoc4200 (CY84245AXI-483). I have an ADC setup with a 5v reference (VDDA). I can only get 11 bits of resolution out of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I tested the OTA function by using the example "Day025_BLE_Over_The_Air_Update" in the "100_Projects_in_100_Days" on the CY8CKIT-042-BLE, and I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm building/exploring the I2C_BLE_bridge_Client project and PSoC 3.3 keeps saying: "An error occurred while building the code outline for..... \main.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
While this is very much not to BLE spec, I was curious if it's possible on the PSOC4 BLE to manually TX and RX on the non-advertising channels (0-36) ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    is there any hope of getting the Headset Profile  added to the PSoC's BLE   recognized profile list? Seen here.    I would like to design a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello I am new to Cypress and just ordered the PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer kit and just realized I may need 3 SPI ports. Looking through the datasheet I see th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    The kit has the PSoC 5LP as a programmer and debugger. User guide tells about building projects for PSoC 5LP and how to restore the original... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi everybody. say, I want to use a single PLD "as is": connect signals to it's 12 inputs, and route out it's 4 outputs. and I want to read and... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am currently constructing a Voltage Protective Relay design on my PSoC 4 BLE 4200 device. The issue is that I am having difficulty to create a custo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working to modify the Central/Peripheral code from 100 Project-100 Days, and would like to add a Pin Input/another button.  So, I'm trying to figu... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy