Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I want to send 512 bytes row data to PROC BLE by using the command "Write Long Characteristic Value" of CySmart,    when the AppCallback() func... Show More
GaMc_293196
PSoC™ 4
Been using Micropython on the Raspberry Pi.    More ARM chips are now running Micropython.    Recently Micropython has been ported to the BBC Microbit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'd like to use the CYBLE-022001 in my wearable gadget design.     The BLE modem functions to transmit serial data to a smartphone.          Does this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I just want to change color on the RGB LED, I modify the PrISM example code.    here is the CODE:    void sleep(int s) {     int x;     while(x<s)    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to send data at 512 kpbs on GATTservice.Is it posible?How can I do configure BLE module on PSoc Creator? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    I am working on a design where I need the best touch sensing performance available, especially to achieve long distances for proximity de... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         Just wondering if it is possible to debug the 049kit using the KitProg from the 059kit? I select the debug target from the Debug menu but ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have an idea for a PSOC BLE peripheral device connecting to a smartphone. The smartphone needs to know the Peripheral is available and working all t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Just curious, do we have any examples that may get data via dongle in Qt instead of CySmart?    Thank you! Show More
MaLe_1269846
PSoC™ 4
I experience very unsteady connection times when establishing a connection between twi CYBLE-022001-00 modules. One module is configured as central, t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy