Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
I bought an i5 2.5 Mac Mini for testing my HID device (which works on PC, IOS and Android) but it cant find the device when scanning.    The Mac will ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to operate an L6472 stepper motor driver:    http://www.st.com/web/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/DM00047136.pdf    I am ... Show More
user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
It's written that the Ram status is not retained at stop mode. Does that mean the device removes the peer devices and needs to get paired everytime wh... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am working in a direction to use SysTick timer in order to record a time period in between two events and save it in a variable. SysTick T... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using your example code UART_to_BLE_central and UART_To_BLE_peripheral to test serial communication between two devices CY8C4248LQI-BL483 (Periph... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Due to the unsupported situation of BLE Qt class in Windows OS, I just installed Linux Ubuntu OS.    However, not only Qt in Ubuntu cannot find... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all,    I have done a simple program for testing the consumption of the EZ PRoC Module (CYBLE-022001-00). With that code the outcomes are as fol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to establish the lowest power level (ie, hibernate/sleep/deep sleep) to which I can take the 4200 and still recover my PRS state informatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I just download cy5672 hardware documents, but I do not know which software can open your files ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I'm having problems saving settings to the flash after manual runtime tuning. Psoc4 Capsense design guideline says following ->    Note Af... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy