Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to make a simple connection between the dongle and a PSoC 4 ble, but I am not being pretty much successful. I looked at the BLE dat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi:    For several reasons, I have to calculate the CRC of a large array,1024 Bytes, as quickest way possible, so...    I had read a little bit of how... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to set up I2C communication with the PSoC 4000 board and having trouble. I am using an Aardvark to try to read and write data. All the exam... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Firstly, I understand there is a separate forum for PRoC BLE but this issue is not BLE related and I thought it may be better suited here. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can I detect I2S_WriteByte() over ?    I need write a lot data to I2S interface at a speical speed. how can i realize it ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I wrote application over HOG. Connection is successful. But I am seeing that Connection time is arounf 11-12 seconds while with the standard ap... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can you help me in solving the problem of controlling the Television (T.V.) through the device CY5672 PRoC™ BLE Remote Control RDK through mobile , in... Show More
ErBU_1372276
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Does anyone have an example PPCLI script to program a psoc4 with a hex file?    Thanks    Eric Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
(this post is a copy of one I posted in the "PSoC Creator Software" section of this forum, code and packets at the end)    Hello,     I'm writing an B... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm having a problem receiving 8-bit byte data using a SCB 3.0 configured as a UART. I can transmit full 8-bit byte data without issue (0x00 - 0xFF). ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy