Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone!    I am a beginner in this field of engineering, i want to make a BLE enabled luxmeter (instrument that measures light) using CYPRESS ... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am working in a direction to build a library project in Creator. I have placed a default UART SCB and a Timer component in my schematic of... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm working on PSoC 4 Ble. I created a project using PSoC creator  3.3. I have some values & want to store them on SD card Card but i'm not ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone,    I am starting to develop a communication system by Bluetooth between the PSoC 042 BLE and a Java application in my pc. I already progr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Because PSOC4 does not have dma. So it is confuse to write I2S?    1, firstly how can i control the write speed?    2, secondely I just want to write ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
See the attached project.    I am trying to read 512 bytes of UART data into a buffer with DMA.  The setup works fine without the DMA - manually trans... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In my custom design, I use OpAmp as a differential amplifier. Attachments are my circuit and my psoc4 project. When I compile the project, there is on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm working on PSoC 4 BLE. I went through SD Card project in 100 projects in 100 days. I selected the device CY8C4247-LQI-483 it is showing ... Show More
user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i want to use stop mode at my project. Is there any example about it? I want my peripheral module to stay stop mode at inital. If user pushes the ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I received CY5671 PROC BLE MODULE and in guide see that exist possibility to connect to MiniProg3 but not clear how.    Please provide more informatio... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy