Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Just connected the PSoC 4 BLE pioneer baseboad to my laptop and having problems getting the drivers to install.    was working previously.    any idea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm trying to interface my PSoC 4 BLE pioneer kit with Silicon Labs Si1146 sensor using I2C communication protocol.    I was wondering if the foll... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I would like to know if in the PSoC® 4 BLE  if the host part could be disable and use the device just as a BLE controller (Link Layer only). I have a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hallo everyone,    I am new at Cypress. I use Cypress CY8C4014LQI-421 to programm CapSense. can anyone tell me clearly, how can I connect the MiniPro... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I need advice in the topic below.    I'd like to develop a solution where a Bluetooth module can communicate with any Bluetooth capable smartph... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Has anyone run into this error when debugging?    "Error: dbg.M0052: The connection to the device has been lost. The project might not support debuggi... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
On this page there are a number of Bluetooth SIG QDIDs listed:    http://www.cypress.com/products/psoc-4-ble-bluetooth-smart    But I am confused abou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For those using the CyBle_GetTxPowerLevel() function:    When the BLE TX power levels are set by PSoC Creator 3.2 Configure BLE in the GAP Settings ta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Since I need the CAPS LOCK led. Should the CAPS LOCK led be implemented in the out report, or just call Keyboard_Update_BackChannel_Data some where? T... Show More
feme_285141
PSoC™ 4
ADC and UART-BLE    Hello everyone. I wonder what would have to change in the code-BLE UART to measure with ADC and send the data right through UART-... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy