Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
software : Psoc Creator3.3    Sample code :BLE Heart rate sensor    Hardware :CY5671 Proc BLE Module, Mini Prog3, Heart rate sensor         I am a beg... Show More
ViTi_1549261
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     Is it possible to use SPI with CYBLE-014008-00 module?    On PSOC creator I have selected CYBLE-014008-00 to my target hardware and implemente... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 4
i am using CYBLE-022001-00 / BLE module , i want to send integer or hex value from Cysmart App and received through BLE module and vice versa.    In g... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have 2 sensors, and oxygen sensor that communicates through uart and an accelerometer that uses i2c. Both works correctly by themselves but when I t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have a big problem with PSoC Creator. I want to program my CY8CKIT-042 to be able to use it with an alphanumeric LCD, LED and switches, bu... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I'm struggling into the next pitfall while 'exploring' PSoC 4 😉    I'm using a Pioneer kit and want to output a signal on port 3.6. The C... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi,my company have Developde a product with CYBL10162,but i want to do  CE certification test,so i want how to do it?where is the fixed frequency soft... Show More
KaSc_297456
PSoC™ 4
 Hi     I have created a project where I send a variable DC value to my pioneer kit and through the BLE I notify the client, when the value is changed... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using a CY8CKIT-042-BLE PSoC 4 bluetooth kit, and the end goal of this objective I am trying to complete is, I want to utilize the bluetooth dong... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
software : Psoc Creator3.3    Sample code :BLE Heart rate sensor    Hardware :CY5671 Proc BLE Module, Mini Prog3, Heart rate sensor         I'd like t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy