Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, New to PSoC, just testing different components to see if PSoC fit our needs. One of the tasks is to communicate with a Master over RS485 using ... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 4
while i am adding debug .h and .c file in my UART project and getting below error .    Build error: The command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with ex... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have some dubts about the Proc.    what I do with the pins not used the EZ-PROC? How do I set to prevent the leakage current.    Leds can con... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm trying to characterize power consumption on the CY8CKIT-042 BLE kit and compare performance against Nordic nRF51 and nRF52 for BLE radio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I'm trying to get the Bootloader over the air running with my CYBLE-022001-00.    Now I realized that my normal application (without t... Show More
JeMe_288686
PSoC™ 4
Updating component Cy_boot 4.1 to Cy_boot 4.2 (PSoC Creator 3.3) causes gcc printf to fall into an interrupt unhandled trap;    I tried component CY_B... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm referencing the Dynamic Broadcaster and Battery Level examples from 100 Days, and wanted to work on a switch that would interrupt, computer the ba... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
If i am building my application ,it throws following errors..    Build error: .\CortexM0\ARM_GCC_493\Debug\ipsp.elf section `.heap' will not fit in re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have attached the example file for the central role. I ran across the followings problem. Once the user button is pushed the breakpoint triggers on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all, Please have a look at this function in a Proximity Sensing regards:         /***** Function Name: Output_Init  *********    * Summary:     ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy