Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Do know why after going to deepsleep,  capsense not working.    If I comment out the //CySysPmDeepSleep(); all is function like it needed. But need to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello guys,         I'm trying to send a value out of a photodiode over BLE.I have made my design on a board and also on psoc creator using opamps , a... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hello All    Is PSoC4's UART based on CMOS? I can't find the answer of this question in the datasheet of UART SCB Component.         Regards    Shauna... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I am new here. I am currently looking for a simple solution to create a CO2 laser cooling fan fixture that can support a constant temperat... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hey All    How is everyone doing? Hope all of you are enjoying the start of the year 2016 and getting more and more fascinated with PSoC like me.    T... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone    I am building a GSM Module by using SIM900B Chip, the UART of which works at CMOS level. My question is: Can I connect that UART dir... Show More
anpi_1343696
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    Any help would be appreciated.    Problem 1.  I do not see the CapSense CSD component when configuring for a CYBLE-014008-00 BLE in Creator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I want to use CYBL10461-56LQXI in the design. What is the circuit for in circuit programming and what are the tools for it? I could not ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    See the attached project.      What I am trying to do is read data, then send it to a 0-5V DAC chip (MCP4725).  I have no problem reading the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi,          the device i bought is composite device. when connect only one event node is created. how can i trigger multiple event nodes to be create... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy