Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking for a way to read piezo vibrations in a constant stream, both positive and negative AC voltage signals.  How would I set that up with the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I made a very simple test jig , where the system clock is set to 48MHz, no dividers.  I am simply toggling a pin.    int main() {     /* Place your in... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to read values from a BLE server on one module using a Pioneer Kit as the Client so that I can hook up the Bridge Control Panel to the cli... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
what is MPS and what is the need of it L2CAP credit based channel..?    What is the difference between MPS and MTU..?         I didn't understand the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,        Does BLE instance uses PLD / UDB part of device?            I am using PSOC4 BLE module from CY8KIT-042-BLE.                           When... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We like to implement SPI in slave mode , but our SPI communication is point to point and we not want uses a microcontroller pin to enable/disable pin,... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm working on PSoC 4BLE . I created a program using emFile(SPI) component . I created a folder & file & able to store the data. I want to d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
BLE Concepts
solved msg Solved
I've been trying to wrap my head around how the different roles interact so here goes my interpretation. The GAP roles manage the connection. The cent... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    Actually I send 12 byte data in case of notification then device disconnect , if i send 9 byte data then it easily transfer, my mtu is 23 byt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hallo everyone,    I want to test a Cypress-Controller CY8CKIT-042-BLE with Cypress  BLE Dongle using CySmart 1.1    But the device can not be connect... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy