Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hey All    How is everyone doing? Hope all of you are enjoying the start of the year 2016 and getting more and more fascinated with PSoC like me.    T... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone    I am building a GSM Module by using SIM900B Chip, the UART of which works at CMOS level. My question is: Can I connect that UART dir... Show More
anpi_1343696
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    Any help would be appreciated.    Problem 1.  I do not see the CapSense CSD component when configuring for a CYBLE-014008-00 BLE in Creator... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I want to use CYBL10461-56LQXI in the design. What is the circuit for in circuit programming and what are the tools for it? I could not ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    See the attached project.      What I am trying to do is read data, then send it to a 0-5V DAC chip (MCP4725).  I have no problem reading the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi,          the device i bought is composite device. when connect only one event node is created. how can i trigger multiple event nodes to be create... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In your example, the bluetooth device just can be scanned by cysmrt software. I want the device listed on the system bluetooth devices table. what can... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using the cy8ckit-042-4200 prototyping kit. In my program I am using the the CyGlobalIntEnable function to enable global interrupts. Howev... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking for a way to read piezo vibrations in a constant stream, both positive and negative AC voltage signals.  How would I set that up with the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I made a very simple test jig , where the system clock is set to 48MHz, no dividers.  I am simply toggling a pin.    int main() {     /* Place your in... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy