Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I made the schematic for my first cypress project but have some errors which im not able to find which i have attahced. It seems the err... Show More
LuFa_1556081
PSoC™ 4
My board has a CY8C4247LQI-BL493 and when I try to increase the power supply from the working 2.5V to 5V at about 4V the power increase rapidly trigge... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,       I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit.  I have successfully installed and updated the PSo Creator.  I have updated the firmware in both... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey,    1.  I want to make a design which includes DMA on PSoC\PRoC BLE. The datasheets says DMA is supported in PSoC BLE and PRoC.      But, in PSoC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I use the chip Psoc4 CY8C4014SXA-421,two button control the two led.the button used spring, I use the Capsense CSD,Tuning method is auto(SmartSense), ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We want to capture serial data - current sensing - to M series and transmit to a wireless network.  Any options available using  the PSoC 4 archetitur... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How do you correctly configure an op amp in schematic capture which will take a non-inverting signal, amplify it and then send it on to ADC?  The port... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello there i have question about  Day020_BLE_UART. i this UART to BLE peripheral  in app_Ble.c file there are  two function  HandleBleProcessing and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Can you please answer these questions?    1. How to resolve the random address of the remote central device just after the connection? I don't ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys!    Me again. So I got nearly everything working. Two things:    When I try to set pin 3 or 4 on my CYBLE-022001-00 high, it just doesn't go ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy