Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am designing a capacitive touch panel with PSoC 4, for which I have designed a custom PCB.    I want to know what programming interface s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello there i want to send mac address in device information servicein manufacture string    i write code as below    Cyble_getDeviceAddress(&localAdd... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a prototype kit of PSOC 4 CY8C4247AZI  M485 , does this device allow  bluetooth interface. it has two port pins as EZ-BLE tx and rx, can I inte... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to use printf for debuging. I compiled Dynamic_GATT_Service_Configuration example and see that it`s work. I see all messages on Teraterm window... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    This question might be a very bad one, but nonethelles..    I've looked at the block diagrams for PRoC BLE and PSoC 4 BLE, and to me they s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have read the book "Bluetooth Low Energy - The Developer's Handbook" by Robin Heydon, but I am still not sure how my problem should be solved. I hav... Show More
song_285461
PSoC™ 4
 Hi every one!    I am doing a project about psoc 4 and flash external EN25F80 use SCB SPI    I have some proplem: firstly I write a data buffer into ... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to run / program a CYBLE-022001 and debug with miniprog3, and the PSOC Creator 3.3 sp1 and I get the following message    The device was r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Request for access to a developer for our application of driving an LED using CY8CKIT-042 BLE.  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    Is it possible to control object (motor) using  Psoc4 kit via internet?    I mean can we connect Psoc4 kit directly to PC via internet to con... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy