Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In my application, it needs two profiles (one is HID and the other is customer profile),    On startup, the firmware will detect the switch for... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For some reason this code gets stuck at sprintf in debug mode. Any tips?     #include <project.h> #include <stdio.h>    int main() {     CyGlobalIntEn... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
What a difference between Type "uint8[] " and  "uint8 array" in Custom Characteristic Field  of BLE?    And how to assign array type " uint8[] [] " ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm trying to program PSoC board as HID client. I am sending by UART some messages to PC to know what is goings-on. I have an event HCI Status ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I had another contents right below this contents.    First, I want to make 2-years-periodic Timer using WDT which has 2~4-hours-periodic Timer.    and... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
What to do if I need to use RTC as timer each time I receive event ?  All this code ? :     RTC_Start();     RTC_SetDateAndTime ....    RTC_SetAlarmHa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    i am stuck using pir sensor on Psoc4 BLE, I've found a documentation explaining how to use pir on psoc family, and set the necessary circuit to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
At first, I want to use WDT timer that has more than 2 hours, and want to use WDT with rtc.    but documentation that i reffered explains only WCO. so... Show More
ViTi_1549261
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I cannot get CYBLE-014008-00 Deep Sleep Current to correct level. Datasheet specifies 1.3 uA current for Deep Sleep Mode.    Here is one set... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Now My project use two TCPWM as pwm and another two TCPWM component as timer, my tcpwm pin is fixed with P1.0 and P1.2 on my hardware, which are TCPWM... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy