Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Everyone    I'd like to set up the CapSense [CSD v2.0] on CY8CKIT-049-42xx PSoC 4 with the onboard bootloader, but if I follow the example posted here... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
  When I use I2C master module, I use I2C_start() function, then use I2C write function. But I can't see any signal by logistic analysis.    But I2C_w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys, Simple question sorry, but I am trying to start a second timer from the CC output of the first.    Psoc4100, TCPWM v2.10 TCPWM1 setup: TC mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm using TCPWM component to drive a brdige p-mos + n-mos.  Output of component (line, line_n) is on two GPIO, configured as digital output (... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the difference between CYBLE_EVT_GAP_DEVICE_CONNECTED and CYBLE_EVT_GATT_CONNECT_IND (and their disconnect's)?         For me it seems natural... Show More
lizhc_1333676
PSoC™ 4
I continuous send 256Bytes to the phone in the notification mode.A packet is 20bytes and last packet is 16bytes.But the test failed,Only we can get th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am evaluating the CY5676A PRoC BLE 256KB Module in HCI mode. I am trying to use the data length procedure.    If I use the command with values diffe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am evaluating the CY5676A PRoC BLE 256KB Module in HCI mode. I am trying to use the data length procedure, after setting the suggested size to the m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I need help, Psoc4 is connected to computer  and Computer is connected to internet . I am using window  I have created web page , there are t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy