Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
For a project, I read the Received Signal Strength Indicator (RSSI) out of the Advertising Data. My question is, in which relationship stands this val... Show More
AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a PWM signal coming as an input. I want to read the DC average of the signal. What is the simplest way to do this?    Will using an anal... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to attach a BLE module like PSoC BLE to read the data from an external microcontroller via UART/SPI and store them in various characteristics o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello,    As I am new in BLE and proximity pairing. I would like to know, Is it possible as the BLE central device come in a certain range of BLE slav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi There,    I have a BLE keypad that measures the user's response speed (in milliseconds) from a START command that it receives from the App.    Obvi... Show More
JaEd_1453761
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the CyBle_GenerateRandomNumber() function and it always returns the same values.  This is typical of a random generator function bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I should start of by saying it is straightforward to me how to implement the required SR in Verilog-- but I like (even prefer) the DMA access readily ... Show More
user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
Is there anyone using Cypress BLE Modules for indoor location applications e.g. iBeacons? How accurate are your tests on the RSSI values? Is it quite ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
RTC problem
solved msg Solved
I try to run RTC many times. I have 2 same function for run as timer one RTC: Timer 1 and Timer 2.    When I run only 1 of it it`s work fine but if I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I try to communicate between my PRoC-BLE and a Linux using UART. Linux can write on a tx port, it can read on a rx port. No problem. After n... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy