Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,                          I want to send a variable string (for eg.: varying ADC value) to a computer using SCB-UART component. How can... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Am using PSoC4 BLE. In mob the datas can be received using bluetooth HC05 but can't be transmitted from mob to PC through bluetooth .What is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In my application, I am sampling an accelerometer at 1600 Hz. In my ISR, I set a flag which is then processed in my main loop. This works fine when I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    i am looking for some advise on my system design. Here is my situation:         I have a Silicon Labs WonderGecko aquiring data from an acce... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I'd like to port my TFT ILI9341 AVR driver (parallel bus) from AVR architecture to the PSoC4 component but I don't know how to assi... Show More
melac_296496
PSoC™ 4
  Our CAN baud rate is set 125 kbps.   However, I was trying to use internal system clock on PSOC4 for the CAN communication, but the SYSCLK clock acc... Show More
PascalS
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I try to enable a watchdog timer to reset my application in an error case after 1s (I don't need any WDOG interrupt / just the reset). How can ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I started my experience with Psoc4 and designed simple project with one PIN being set to logical 1. I'm surprised that after buildi... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I see that exist this event :    CYBLE_EVT_GATTS_WRITE_REQ:              /* This event is generated when the connected Central device sends a         ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Thanks to Bob,    I almost did implement RTC with WDT. and Now I want to know some caution about this process         1. I implemented 2 years-period ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy