Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    Each time I connect my pioneer kit to an external psoc-4 chip, it lands up in the mass storage mode.    I had burnt a bootloader program in the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    Please refer some way to measure power for CY8kit042 psoc 4 ble.    If i calculate current on multi meter then what i set voltage in multimet... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,       We are using PSoC4 in a combo BLE and capsense application. To try and reduce noise we are attempting to to perform capsense activity betwee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm Using a CYBLE-022001 module and trying to keep the current consumption down to a minimum.    I noticed higher than normal current levels when conn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I need to test the CY5670 USB Dongle as a GATT Server with a bluetooth name, connect it and send e receive command from a UART serial port ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    There are two UART interfaces in my project, one with the laptop and one with the GSM/GPS module. One with the laptop is correctly working o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've built a frequency counter on PSOC 4 (CY8CKIT-49-42XX), starting from one example found on Internet. I'm using UDB block just to learn to use them... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Is there another way to measure an RTD sensor without using IDAC?    Tks. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I have the following code:         int main() {     UART_Start();        int len = 6;     uint16 tx_array [len];        for (;;)     {     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm slowly diving in to the world of BLE. The BLE pioneer kit and the examples have been very helpful and I was able to generate my own custom device/... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy