Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ArOg_285336
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to write a function to handle the a GSM modem using AT commands and Uart (SCB mode). Uart on SCB has RX and TX buffer 128 bytes each. Unfor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello there.    I am now searching the RF IC which outputs I/Q signal to get phase data for calculation. It would be common for this purpose to use I/... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys!    At the moment i am working on a project that should enable a Android Device (APP programmed with Java in Android Studio ) to send a pictur... Show More
DaBr_1233126
PSoC™ 4
I have 2 PSoC 4 devices that I want to talk to each other via I2C.    One of these is connected to an NewHaven 128x32 bit LCD.  I can use the Bridge C... Show More
cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have been reading the 4L Pioneer Kit Schematics and Kit Guide and can not find any information about the CintA1, CintA2, CintB1 and CintB... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been developing firmware for a custom device using the CYBLE 022001-00 micro-controller. One of the features I am trying to implement is fixed ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there any API or function to access the own public address of a Bluetooth device (in this case a PSoC4 BLE) when working as a server? And if possib... Show More
odissey1
PSoC™ 4
 While receiving UART commands, I need to convert strings to numerical values. For example, string "1.23" would produce float number 1.23 using functi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've tried to speed up the download rate of Bootloader.The code size is ~ 100k It currently takes 3:30 to download the firmware, yielding an effective... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is is possible for a BLE peripheral profile to use APIs to set a Passkey from code (i.e. to a defined code) so that a phone that is pairing wit... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy