Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I find cyble10563 worked very well below 3.3V, but some sensor in my pcb board worked wrong! so I want to stop the system when the voltage is below 3.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All         I m new for BLe, I need a help for connecting  central with another already know 4 peripheral devices and exchange the data automatical... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hy , I used the CY8CKIT-049-42xx Kit example SCB_Bootloader.cywrk and tried to modify the blinking frequency of the LED when entering the boot... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So I have a custom characteristic within a custom BLE service. I want the contents of this characteristic to be a Time Stamp.    If I look at GATT sta... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm having an issue trying to increase the resolution (decimals) of the temperature received over a Bluetooth LE Health Thermometer Service. Im using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    My development tool can connect to CY5677 usb dongle, but it can't work correctly when I pressed "pair" button to enter pairing flow(LE Secure ... Show More
JaSi_1632926
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    I'm doing some experiments with the PSoC4 as a peripheral. I call CyBle_L2capLeConnectionParamUpdateRequest to request other connection paramet... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
In sample projects many of it have this text:    On an advertisement event timeout, if the device is not connected to any Client, the device goes to t... Show More
EyLa_1625036
PSoC™ 4
hello all ,     i am very new to psoc ,    i have a psoc 4 device which is connected to an F-RAM (FM24V10-G) via i2c ,    the psoc 4 device is also co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I have a project I am working on for my company.  As part of this I am required to save the project in a Subversion repository so it can b... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy