Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am extremely new to BLE so please bear with me ! I am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE PSoC 4/PRoC Pioneer Kit and I tried a few code examples gi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am working with the Cypress CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit. I need to send to printer that have RS232 port, from BLE rx-tx P1-4 P1-5 ports, f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        My application is optical heart rate monitor. Can I use PRoC4 BLE module instead of PSoC4 BLE module from CY8CKIT 042 BLE kit for this applica... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
One of my machines runs under Win Vista and I am not able to install all four needed drivers, only two of them get installed    When I connect the Kit... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
How to start two PWM modules simultaneously?    I came across the function TCPWM_TriggerCommand(mask, command). But I don't know how to feed in the pa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am having some issues with start up current demand on the PSoC4 BLE chip.    Basically, I have an AC supply that I rectify and this then feeds into ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all    I'm newer to the PSoc and I want measure temerature over I2C with a TMP100.  http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/tmp100.pdf  Can anyone he... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently trying to make a simple switch to act as a button that will go to hybernation when it is pressed longer than 3 seconds.    Since I am us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm attempting to interface with a set of I2C sensors (accelerometer/magnetometer & temperature/humidity) and for whatever reason I have not been able... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Swap role ?
solved msg Solved
Hi !    Are it`s possible that my BLE Device will work as Observer and wait to SmartPhone in area. After it`s founded it swap to advertising and make ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy