Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I breadboarded the circuit in the attached picture and got unexpected results from the opamp. The ADC is configured to use the 1.024V ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
As I would like to do some processing like finding top to top AC values, average values etc on multiple ADC reading results on the client (phone) side... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is there reference design to understand, how to communicate between 2 PSOC 4 BLE modules ?    Example: Using capsense of "Module A" control int... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently trying to interface accelerometer LIS3DH to the PSoC4 BLE. I selected spi master full duplex mode in PSoC creator.Can someone please tel... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The CY8CKIT-049-42xx kit was working before. Recently, it is not getting recognized by my Win7 PC. Attached screen shots show what is happening after ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, Is that any other way to Hardware reset with out pressing any key, The Ble model is CY8C4247LQI-BL483         Regards Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,      I m new to psoc program. I need a simple watch dog program, The watchdog timer will call every 5 at once to system restart.         Regards  ... Show More
DeAa_335316
PSoC™ 4
I am using CYBLE-022001-00 module , i am looking and thinking about my BLE code updates can be programmed through Android app. it become easy for furt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I find cyble10563 worked very well below 3.3V, but some sensor in my pcb board worked wrong! so I want to stop the system when the voltage is below 3.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All         I m new for BLe, I need a help for connecting  central with another already know 4 peripheral devices and exchange the data automatical... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy