Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
As title, I can't find the example code.     Anyone has that example? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am using a PSoC 4 (CY8C4245PCI-482) and plan on putting the device into STOP mode to conserve power.  I am freezing the IO, but I also wan... Show More
AnKa_1206521
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I'm using creator 3.3 and a 4M target (CY8C4247LTI-M475). I don't get any option to use the LFCLK as a source in a new clock component (onl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am developing an application on PROC4 BLE. I am using BLE component with no authentication and no encryption. Initial starting, scanning f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys!!!    I want to read 5808 Byte from my APP on my Android-phone. Because of that i want to use ReadLong... I know that i could segment my data ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am new to PRoC BLE, so confusion abt Deepsleep mode and connection interval parameter. I am referring following project http://www.cypress.com/blog/100-projects-100-days/project-020-uart-ble-bridge... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi to all,    This is more general question, Bluetooth related, but it shouldn't take you much time to answer it...    Just to clear things up. I have... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a simple BLE and accelerometer design with one service, and one characteristic.  The BLE profile is custom, but the application is based off th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We need to verify the checksum of the application image in the Cypress PSOC4 (256K).  Currently our checksum check includes all of flash (including su... Show More
cayuc_1568091
PSoC™ 4
Hi,          I am troubleshooting an antenna problem. I have made a custom board and am able to program a PSoC4 BLE chip. I tried to receive data from... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy