Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    My project compiles just fine in debug mode, but if I switch to release, it tells me for example:    Build error: undefined reference to `cos' ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, First-time PSoC4 user/noob here. I've got a few of the CY8KIT-049-42xx kits (specced by customer - chip is CY8C4245AXI-483) and am trying to work ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to send single advertisement packet on particular event (data from serial interface) without entering Deep Sleep mode, In Project #009: Dynamic Broadcaster... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have been developing an application based on PSoC4 BLE (CY8C4248) in which the WDT1 interrupt is used to wake up the processor every 976u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everyone,    I am using two PROC BLE devices one configured as GAP Peripheral & another as GAP Central.     I want to scan for the device and ru... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need an example for custom profile, but seems Day003_Custom_Profile_CapSense_RGB_LED can be compiled with PsocCreate 3.3.         Anyone know how to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I mean they all happen when disconnected from central,why there are two events here?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This function only send a uint8 data, how send a data with signal?         thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
My application will use a rechargeable battery.  I will let it run down to 2V or so before I need to reject connections until it charges back up.  I c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys, I've connected rc522 module to psoc4 using i2c, but I dont know how to correctly test it, how o get some info from card or key. If it possib... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy