Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
What is the recommended way to power the PSOC4 efficiently and without disturbing the radio? I want to power it off of a single lithium ion cell. I am... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
There doesnt appear to be a description on the PSoC4 Cap sense datasheet (2.40) about CapSense_NormalizeWidgets(). What does it normalize? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I'm trying to examine the DC current(range form -5A to 5A) on a user-circuit Vss wire using SARADC and Opamp components of "CY8C424... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,        In my application we are attempting to perform quantitative capacitance measurements using the CY8C4247. I realize that this is not an appl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everybody,    I want to transfer ADC data from PSOC creator (firmware) to CySmart App.    Can any body assist me how i can do this?    Looking f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'd like to wake my PSOC4BLE system from deep sleep using a push button switch. The button, when pressed, grounds a pulled-up GPIO pin. I want to gene... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The built in comparators within the PSoC4 chips can be configured with hysteresis, but this is internally set to 10mV.    I'm trying to do a simple le... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have created a custom service with a notify characteristic that sends an uint8 array with a size of 20.    How do I increase the size to 60? When I ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hi fellas    i soldered one PSOC4-BLE chip on my PCB, and just one chip no other components    and i found that pin-12 ant was short-circuited to GND ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am using an ADC_SAR_SEQ component on the CYBLE022001 module. I would like to measure two channels having a different Vref value; VDDA for... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy