Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Team Cypress,    I have "CY8C4248BZI-L489ES" parts here.          guess that ES means engineering samples     date-code: 1549        Can I use these f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    in our application we have designed an electronic board driven by a PSoC4 (CY8C4247LQI-BL483).    We did the software on the CYC8Kit-042 BLE, w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Howdy All,    After successfully following the BLE OTA Upgradable Stack example/tutorial, I now have a functioning system that can handle any of (1) A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to measure the power consumption of CY8C4247LQI-BL483 device while it is in DeepSleep mode. I followed the instruction in "Project # 27: PSoC ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

what does charinstance mean in function CyBle_EsssSetCharacteristicValue ?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have the PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer kit and have supplemented the ADC example code with authenticated encryption BLE code. My peripheral device is called "S... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am using the PRoC eval module (black PCB) and I'm trying to figure out how to change the name of the device through a mobile app.  Is there a se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am developing application on PROC4 BLE as a central device. My side is client side.After passing address of peer device to which my device... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
hi.    i have to work on 3.3 V in my project but i gives 5 V to psoc-4. is that any configuration in psoc-4 which takes 5V and work on 3.3V ??? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to write a simple BLE application. I've done a GAP peripheral, GATT server, on pioneer kit, and I can see the results on Android applicatio... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy