Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a question about PSoC 4/PROC Blurtooth LOW ENERGY.    Can I make original profile use by PSoC Creator?    best regards. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi     I installed PSoC Creator 3.3 and CY8CKIT-042-BLE Kit. Rev today.(11/Jan/2016)    But not found Eddystone example in it.    Where can I get this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to preserve the value of a variable during a reset? This is obviously not always possible, for example if the power source is removed, ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
​ Hello!    I'm developing my first program in PSOC 4 and wanted to know if there is some way or example to measure the decibel an example would be ve... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I cannot change a characteristic on a 4200BLE using my iPhone 5.  Here is the xcode running on my iPhone:    ____________________________   ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I experience some strange behavior.    Even if I set the Drive Mode in my code, this has no effect in the output.    I need to set the Rx to... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Team Cypress,    I have "CY8C4248BZI-L489ES" parts here.          guess that ES means engineering samples     date-code: 1549        Can I use these f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    in our application we have designed an electronic board driven by a PSoC4 (CY8C4247LQI-BL483).    We did the software on the CYC8Kit-042 BLE, w... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Howdy All,    After successfully following the BLE OTA Upgradable Stack example/tutorial, I now have a functioning system that can handle any of (1) A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to measure the power consumption of CY8C4247LQI-BL483 device while it is in DeepSleep mode. I followed the instruction in "Project # 27: PSoC ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy