Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have AN91162_Creating_a_BLE_Custom_Profile which is a great start to getting a custom service running. Thanks.    However the built in servic... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to measure  frequency of AC signal and found attached document with implementation of Instrumentation amplifier ( differential input to single ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The CySmart 1.1 cannot recognize my BLE dongle of CY8CKIT-042-BLE neither as "supported" nor "unsupported" targets. I looked into the device manager o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to use the UniqueId as the bluetooth mac address. The function -- CyGetUniqueId() :  void CyGetUniqueId(uint32* uniqueId) { #if(CY_PSOC4) uniqu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We followed the BLE_Battery_Level example project available with PSoC Creator closely. We have also looked at the excellent blog on this topic (http://www.cypress.com/blog/psoc-hacker-blog/measuring-vdd-battery-volts-psoc4... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Cypress,    In the documentation for the EZ-BLE PSoC Module (Document Number: 002-00023 Rev. *D Revised January 22, 2016) it says in table 4 on p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear Cypress,    In the documentation for the EZ-BLE PSoC Module (Document Number: 002-00023 Rev. *D Revised January 22, 2016) it says in table 4 on p... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,      i just checked the websie of cypress, i found cy5677 dongle (my requirement is dongle must be 4.2 or 4.1), which perfectly sets our devel... Show More
chsi_1572801
PSoC™ 4

I am looking for information on interfacing a 256K X 16 SRAM to the PSoC 4 BLE chip.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I thought I succeed to finish my project which generates a calibrated pulse train;    Unfortunately the pulse was not correct : It has to st... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy