Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently trying to port freertos v9.0.0 to my CY8C4247LQI-BL483 (PSOC4 device). (Using with CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer baseboard)    I've got succee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Cypress BLE World:    A Custom Profile Service UUID may be viewed in the Configure BLE, Profiles tab, Custom Service window as, for example, UUI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    I need to include in my advertisement packet my PRoC device Mac Address so I can identify different devices with it.    I have found this... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    As part of my application I need to start and stop BLE Scanning.    To start scanning I use the function CyBle_GapcStartScan(CYBLE_SCANNING_... Show More
AnKr_1499391
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I was working for more than a year now with the Cypress BLE-Kit and startet with the old 128kB Module, then switched over to the 256kB modules ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone I'm using a Cypress BLE BL583  and I'm sending bunches of 20 chars through the BLE, I'm receiving the data each .15s , I read that the dat... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
   I am using psoc4000s in our project developing, We need touch key,slider key,and also water level measurement function, I haved used capsense compo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I recently got a new CY8CKIT-049-42XX. I wat to make a project that blinks an led for 30 seconds, then turns it off. My problem is that ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to read the input from the UART.    Set the UART working as interruption mode.    RxBuf =4; TxBuf=40;         Then once Rx Recieve char 'a' nee... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have a component on the I2C bus which requires about 60us delay from SCL and SDA line pull down until clock and data begin to send.  How is this po... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy