Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Could anyone please tell me the input signal range of the ADC on PSOC4 ???

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello Every body,    I made a program using idac and TCPWM. I am unable to find the error. Can any body help me please ?    Looking forward for help. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We are looking for capacitve touch slider with LED indication for one of our project    (Product is basically a LED lighting with touch interfa... Show More
JoLo_1693126
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have Cy8CKIT-042-BLE.    I have been following video 3 on http://www.cypress.com/training/how-make-ios-app-control-robot-using-bluetooth-low-energy-ble... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi:      I use Cy8C4124 as an I2C slave device. if master don't read anything after 30 secounds. CY8C4124 will go to stop mode.most times are fine but... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Well, I installed all the tools for my CY8CKIT-049-42xx and built the project Breathing LED.  All going well until the program step.  Here I get a bla... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I have two questions on my project.    1. how to calculate the absolute value of capacitance according to the raw data? Is there a equation to do ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want 2.4 KHz frequency on PWM out pin with 50% duty cycle. I added a PWM component, Clock - 1MHz, period - 416, compare -208         In the main loo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking for a universal analog signal conditioner to combine all my  sensor needs in one unit controlled by our CPU.    have anything to recommend... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm having some issues with my hardware design, which is using the PSOC4 BLE chip (CY8C4217LQI-BL473 to be exact).    I'm testing my hardware using so... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy