Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Is it possible to locate a static const array to the start of a flash row (that is, to a 128 byte boundary)?    I'm using a PSoC4BLE (that doesn... Show More
ChUn_1138526
PSoC™ 4
According to the Psoc 4 "Using GPIO Pins" document Ports 4 and higher (P4, P5, P6, P7, etc) cannot be used for routing through the DSI. To be used the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HELLO firends and colleagues    to start my own PSoC4M based Project ( CY8C4247AXI_M485) i need to have    a TQFP-64 (0.8mm pitch) part and landpatter... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i have psoc-4 (CY8C4245-482) stanlone ic.    i give external 5 volt between vdd and ground and i check voltage across vdd & ground pin with multimeter... Show More
ToPh_1104671
PSoC™ 4
I'm used to msp430 counters with set/reset or toggle settings. But on proc-ble could this be done using just one tcpmw counter, or is two needed?    O... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    can someone tell me how from this kit + arduino    http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy3280-mbr3-capsense-mbr3-evaluation-kit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    My project is based on the "AltBeacon" example, and it use broadcasting mode for the BLE component.     However, I the data broadcasting rate i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using Creator 3.3 in a Windows 7 VM (hosted on OSX) and I'm able to compile/write example programs to the PSoC 4 BLE Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE)... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i have been using psoc-1.there is a reference voltage selection.but i cant find it in psoc-4.    can anyone tell me where it is available in psoc-crea... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4

can i use pwm and adc in sleep,deep sleep and hibernate Mode???

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy