Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
There is a error when I have two Central start at the same time try to scan and connect to two Peripheral.         #1. Two Central device start scan  ... Show More
milic_352016
PSoC™ 4
hi everyone     are there any guys have i2c transmission by ble example Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I would like to know if there is a computer software that can send  HCI commands via RS232  (when the module is in Direct Test Mode). Someth... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can a BLE central, with custom profile, broadcast its presence. In other words is possible to know the presence of a BLE device configured  as central... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am attempting to resume advertising. Is there a particular way to do this?  Currently I'm calling CyBle_GappStartAdvertisement() which returns a val... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
There are many components which have hidden pins. One of them is I2C/UART/SPI    I've discovered, that these pins are predefined appropriately to sche... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does anyone know where I can find a .lbr file for the CYBLE-2222014-01?         I think I'm looking at the only product page for this part, but I don'... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello , I'm working with sds011  particle sensor and our psoc4-049 but I'm not getting proper configuration. if someone working with a similar sensor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am attempting to communicate with a kit I have set-up as a peripheral and I am able to see it using the cysmart app, and I am also able to see it wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am thinking about a problem where I need your help. My device has two scenarios:         1 Scenario)    The device acts as a simple BLE beaco... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy