Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've attached the project bundled file. please look into it and tell me where it goes wrong.    Thank you Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello,  I need to know the maximum distance between a smartphone and a EZ-BLE, with the following Configuration :    EZ-BLE only transmitter    smartp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In using the I2C bootloader with the CYBLE-022001-00 module is the hardware cofiguration sent as well? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone,    I just ordered today my new CY8CKIT-042-BLE Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) Pioneer Kit! 🙂 However, after going through the pdfs I sti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Mac address
solved msg Solved
 Hello All;    Hope you all doing good!    I'm planning to buy Mac address for my PSoC 4 BLE IC, because in my application 50 units connected to 1 don... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm following the AN97060 but with no sucess. Now build without error both on Bootloader and Bootloadable project, programmed the bootloadable project... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
There is a error when I have two Central start at the same time try to scan and connect to two Peripheral.         #1. Two Central device start scan  ... Show More
milic_352016
PSoC™ 4
hi everyone     are there any guys have i2c transmission by ble example Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I would like to know if there is a computer software that can send  HCI commands via RS232  (when the module is in Direct Test Mode). Someth... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Can a BLE central, with custom profile, broadcast its presence. In other words is possible to know the presence of a BLE device configured  as central... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy