Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

pamac_1655886
PSoC™ 4
I am testing my code in a CY8C4247LQI-BL483 device (pioneer ble board) but I have in mind to develop a board to the end device.         Now we have a ... Show More
Yashu
PSoC™ 4
I am controlling an LED's brightness using TCPWM line out to drive the cathode with the LEDs anode connected to VCC. I am also running BLE stack.    W... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am very new to Microcontroller and especially Cypress programming and have therefore been looking at the code examples. I am currently trying to und... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i have been using psoc-1. there is refhigh and reflow available for RTD excitation.    is that any facility in psoc-4 that fulfith same??    because i... Show More
IoVo_297831
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Does the PSoC4 BLE 4.2 support DMA in I2C transactions? From what I can see it supports DMA for other peripherals but not for the I2C compo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm writing software to create a programmer for this IC.     I'm using the PSoC 4 TRM as a reference, which instructs me to reference the "PSoC 4 Devi... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i attached my project.    i cant got current output on my decided pin.    can you tell me where i did mistake???    i got only 0.1uA current for any v... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4

how can i add any new componant in psoc creator 3.3???

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi 🙂      I am starting a project and I need some advice on how to start it in the best way. I have good nowlegde in overall programming and basic kn... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Trying to transfer two large arrays via Notification from a peripheral to a central. I used the following thread and project in this forum as a starti... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy