Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey all, I saw a post noting that the PWM could only be used in Sleep mode (not Deep Sleep) - I'm hoping there is a workaround for that, but maybe not... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm testing the PSoC4 BLE Capsense Proximity from the project example. Everything work fine so far, but when I tried to disable the LOW_POWER_MODE... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Good day,     I am currently working with the code from the Observer  in order to find devices which are in the vicinity of the the main board. My set... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i found this example project on website. i show PIDAC in this attached file.    whether its working on psoc-4 for higher resolution?? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to design matrix key pad of 48 keys. Currently I am using only One Matrix Button. Is it recommended  to use two Matrix button? If I  use two ma... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
I am using two PWM modules both driven by the same clock.    PWM1 period = 99    PWM2 period = 9    Therefore in each cycle of PWM1, there are 10 cycl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey all, I was digging into the RTC component (v1.10) because I managed to freeze my app by passing in a bad unix time (I flipped little and big endia... Show More
RoJa_1564316
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I try to connect an PSOC 4200 ( CY8CKIT-049-42XX) as slave via I2C to an Raspberry Pi 2 as master.    With 3.3V on 4200 from Raspberry, all ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to enter the PSoC 4 CY8CKit-049 4xxx Prototyping Kit as a part in my Eagle library. Where can I find the connector location dimensions? Es... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am looking at the implementation of the 'Authenticated LE Secure pairing with encryption' security level in the GATT Server.    I am runni... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy