Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1/I'm using the CY8cKIT-042- BLE    2/ I'm attempting to run the  example for the OTA External Memory  Bootloader & the OTA external Memory Bootloadab... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello PSoC community,    I've built up a prototype board using the CYBLE-014008-00 that unfortunately suffers from noise coupling on an external senso... Show More
BeEs_1597171
PSoC™ 4
Hallo Cypress Community,    I just tried to implement a bootloader with a CY8CKIT-142 (Kit) on a CYBLE-214009-EVAL (Board) which should work with Blue... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I have TIcc2650 ble sensor tag, I need to communicate with cypress ble  to cc2650 ble ,  To read the various sensor data over gatt profile... Show More
pemac_1611436
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    can I use 3.3V power supply for board CY8CKIT-043 and debugging with integrated debugger over USB with 5V power supply?    Power supply from... Show More
JoLo_1693126
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have tried to comment all pertaining capsense slider code on swift, but once I try to run the app on my iphone, the app opens and immediately... Show More
JoLo_1693126
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have added a segmented control on the swift code the comes with the CY8CKIT-042-BLE.  However the segment control when running it on my ip... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm still pretty new to BLE development on psoc4 and I feel like what I need to do must be simpler than I think. I have two PSOC4 BLE that I wa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I apologize if this is not the place for this, but I am reading the data sheet for this module and wanted to know if the image below meant it had a bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to set up a new project with the PRoC CYBLE-022001-00 and use 8 single ended analog channels. In PSoC Creator I get a 'M0003' error that '... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy