Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am using PSoC4 Ble as a server to send temperature data to client. I have created custom profile in which one service has been created and ch... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am working with PSoC 4200 chip, i coud not find any example for UART reception in interrupt mode.    i did not want to poll for data //  ... Show More
ThLe_297461
PSoC™ 4
 Hello folks,         I try to build a little terminal with the rc522 rfid reader chip ( on a tiny module from ebay ) and a OLED Display ( SSD1306 als... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello PSoC Community,    I have issue with reading the value using characterstic UUID, when I try to read I am getting an error Attribute Handle not f... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I apologize for being active on forum after a very long time.     Anyways, I am currently working in a direction to test I2C Master and Slav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm facing some issues while interfacing with an E-Ink display. Its SPI(slave) based display module with an additional pins for the status. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a PRoC (CYBLE-022001-00) project with two significant problems:    1. Interrogation frequently gets hung with the state machine apparently gett... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I wonder how much connection event packet proc ble can send. I did not find this information in bluetooth document. This amount of data varies ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been through the SFlash example and has success in applying the method to an application with small amounts of information, usually not even a ro... Show More
alma_284856
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    For a project I am using a PSoC4BLE. But there is no USB available with PSoC4 familly so I will use a CY7C65213:    http://www.cypress.com/file/139881/download... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy