Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm doing some initial testing and developing a "desktop" app to communicate with the board. I've had some success using gatttool and some other Pytho... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to measure power consumption of a PRoc CYBL10563 board by running the Heart Rate sensor example. The avg current measurement using ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Folks,    i have some trouble in getting the PSOC4 working as expected. My target is to read out the data of a Current and voltage sensor (max78630... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Here's the problem I'm trying to solve. Our setup looks like this : on one side, there is a PSOC 4200 BLE that can communicate with a Raspb... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I need to weak up my device (212019) from deep sleep on two pins on the same port but not in the row. P3[4] and P3[7].    Somehow I manage... Show More
DaEr_349131
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Using CY8C4247BZI-L479, I assume it's possible    I'm planning to use 56 gpio inputs from various buttons & external signals. Requirements:    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The Thermistor object shows an upper resistor connected to Vdd (also called Vhi). The thermistor is connected in series to Ground (also called Vlow). ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm currently use CYBLE-012011. For my application, the CYBLE will be in deep sleep most of the time. When the MCU is up (once every minute), it perfo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using a PROC BLE Module with Psoc Creator 3.3 SP1    I wan't to modify the gnu linker script or use an alternate one. (Change Start Address and r... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI!          I'm working on a project that stores data from an IMU (MPU-9150) on a SD card. I'm using a PSoC 4 (CY8CKIT-049-4xxx). The connection betw... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy